Updates to UK visa requirements for students

13689914_4f0faff772_oOn 24 April 2015 changes were made regarding visa requirements for students wishing to come to the UK to study, whether short term or long term.
These changes affect only non-EU/EEA nationals or visa nationals. If you are unsure about whether or not you need a visa to enter the UK, you may find this link useful to help you find out.

Short-Term Study Visas have replaced Student Visitor Visas and Extended Student Visitor Visas and are available for periods up to 6 months, and up to 11 months for students studying on an English Language course.

We have updated the corresponding sections of our websites, and you can read more about the changes by clicking any of these links:

Short-Term Study Visa (formerly Student Visitor Visa or Extended Student Visitor Visa)

Short-Term Study Visa (child) (formerly Child Visitor Visa)

Tier 4 (General) Student Visa

Please note that this information is to be used as guidelines only.
Excel English has been given Tier 4 Sponsor (formerly Highly Trusted Sponsor) status by the UK Border Agency.  Our sponsorship number is AMVYA5Y78.  We can provide information and the correct documentation to support your visa application to study at our school, but we are not licensed to give visa advice.
For more information please visit the UK Border Agency website.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.